Thursday 8 March 2012

Umar (l.a.) set fire to the house of Janabe Fatema Zehra (s.a.)


This issue has been a matter of debate since times immemorial and it is this issue which in fact explains why the Shias bear enmity toward some sahabas that the Sunnis deem to be their heroes

Let us first  analyse the status of the few personalities involved in this event.
1.      Janabe Fatematuz Zehra  (s.a.) who was the daughter of the Holy Prophet
2.      Hazrat Ali (a.s.) who was the brother of the Holy Prophet
3.      Hazrat Hasan (a.s.) who was the grandson of the Holy Prophet
4.      Hazrat Hussain (a.s.) who was also the grandson of the Holy Prophet
5.      Umar (lanati) and party.

Status of Janabe Fatematuz Zehra (s.a.) the daughter of the Holy Prophet

1) Narrated 'Aisha:

Once Fatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."
2) Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:
Allah's Apostle said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."
3) The Prophet (s) said, “The first people to enter Paradise will be Ali (a) and Fatima (a).”

v. 2, ch. 59, p. 479; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 93]

4) The Prophet (s) said, “The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima (a).”

5) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima (a) is part of me. Whatever upsets her upsets me, and whatever harms her harms me.”

6) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima (a) is part of me, whatever harms her harms me, and whatever is against her is against me.”

7) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima (a) is part of me and she is my heart and the soul which is between my two sides.”

8 )The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima (a) is a branch of me, what pleases her pleases me, and what saddens her, saddens me.”

9) The Prophet (s) said, “Fatima (a) is part of me – what saddens her saddens me, and what pleases her pleases me.”

10) The Prophet (s) said, “O Fatima (a), verily Allah is angry when you are angry.”

References to the above Ahadees:
1)Sahih al Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 819:
2) Sahih al Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 61:

3) Nur Al-Absar, p. 52; related by similar wording in Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 95

4) [Al-Jami^ al-Sagheer, v. 1, #203, p. 37; Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 191; Yanabi^ Al-Mawadda,

5) [Sahih Muslim, v. 5, p. 54; Al-Tirmidhi, v. 3, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 241

6)[Mustadrak Al-Sahihain, v. 3, p. 173; Sunan Al-Tirmidhi, v. 3, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 240; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 94; Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, in the margin of Al-Musnad, v. 5, p. 96; Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, ch. 3, p. 190]

7)[Nur Al-Absar, p. 52]

8) [Mustadrak Al-Sahihain, v. 3, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 168; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 96; Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, v. 5, p. 97; Seir Alaam Al-Nubala’, v. 2, p. 132]

9) [Al-Sunan Al-Kubra, v. 7, p. 64, the chapter on what will transpire on the Day of Judgement; Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, in the margins of Al-Musnad, v. 5, p. 96]

10) [Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 175; Mustadrak Al-Hakim, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima; Manaqib Al-Imam Ali of Ibn Al-Maghazali, p. 351]

Conclusion 1:
The above Ahadee make it amply evident that Janabe Fatema (s.a.)  is the leader of all the ladies of Paradise and leader of all the believing women, she would definitely enter paradise and in fact would be the first to enter paradise. She is the heart and soul of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and who so ever pleases her pleases the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and who so ever hurts her and displeases her has hurt and displeased the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), and who so ever angers hers has in fact angered Allah (s.w.t.).

Status of Hazrat Ali (a.s.) the brother of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.)

1) The Holy Prophet said, “O Ali! You shall discharge responsibilities on my behalf, and you are my Vicegerent over my following.”

2) The Holy Prophet said to Ali: “O Ali! You are my brother, successor, vicegerent, and the payer of my debt.”

3)The Prophet said: “Verily, my friend, helper, Vicegerent, and the choicest of men whom I am leaving behind, who will pay my debt and fulfill my promise, is Ali Bin Abu Talib.”

4)The Holy Prophet said: “This Ali is my brother in this world and in the Hereafter; he is my successor from among my kin and my Vicegerent among my umma; he is the heir of my knowledge and the payer of my debt; whatever he owes to me, I owe to him. His profit is my profit, and his loss is my loss; one who is his friend is my friend; one who is his enemy is my enemy.”

5)The Holy Prophet said, “He (Ali) is my Vicegerent and helper.”

6) The Prophet said, “The flag of Ali, the commander of the believers, the leader of the bright-faced people, and my Vicegerent, will come to me at the Fountain of Kauthar.”

7) The Prophet said to Ali: “It is not proper that I depart from the people without you becoming my successor since you are the choicest of the believers after me.”

8) After describing the rank of the prophet Aaron, the Holy Prophet said to Ali: “You are my Vicegerent after me for every believer.”
This hadith and others in which the Holy Prophet used the phrase “after me” clearly prove that Ali was his immediate successor.

9)The Prophet as saying: “I and Ali were created of the same Divine Light 14,000 years before Adam was created. From the loins of the Prophet Adam and through his holy progeny, the Light was inherited by Abdu’l-Muttalib, and from him it was divided and inherited by Abdullah, (father of the Prophet) and Abu Talib, (father of Ali). I was granted prophethood, and Ali was granted the caliphate.”

10) The Prophet said in the beginning of his renowned address at Ghadir-e-Khum: “The angel Gabriel has conveyed Allah’s command to me that I stop at this place and inform the people that Ali Bin Abu Talib is my brother, my successor, my Caliph (Vicegerent) after me. O men! Allah has made Ali your Wali (guardian), and Imam (guide). Obedience to him is obligatory on each one of you; his command is supreme; his utterance is truth; curse be on him who opposes him; Allah’s mercy be on him who befriends him.”

11)The Prophet said: “O Ali, you are the bearer of my knowledge, my Wali and friend, my successor, the heir of my knowledge, and my Caliph. You are the trustee of the heritage of all the preceding prophets. You are the confidant of Allah on this earth and Allah’s proof for the whole of creation. You are a pillar of Iman (faith) and the guardian of Islam. You are a lamp in darkness, a light of guidance, and for the people of the world you are a raised standard. O Ali! He who follows you is delivered; he who disobeys you will perish; you are the luminous way, and a straight path; you are the leader of pure men, and the head of the believers; to whomsoever I am Master (Maula), you are also his Master (Maula), and I am the Master of every believer (man or woman). Only he is your friend who is born of lawful wedlock. Allah did not transport me to the heavens to speak with me without telling me, ‘O Muhammad! Convey my salutation to Ali and tell him that he is the Imam of my friends and the Light of worshippers.’ Congratulations to you, O Ali, on this marvelous excellence.”

12)The Prophet said: “When I reached Sidratu’l-Muntaha (‘the farthest Lote Tree,’ the highest station during the Mi’raj), I was addressed thus: ‘O Muhammad! When you tested the people, whom did you find the most obedient?’ I said ‘Ali.’ Allah then said, ‘You have told the truth, Muhammad!’ Further, He said, ‘Have you selected a Vicegerent who will convey your knowledge to the people, and teach my servants from My Book those things which they do not know?’ I said, ‘O Allah! Whomever you select, I will select.’ He said, ‘I have selected Ali for you. I make him your Vicegerent and successor.’ And He furnished Ali with His knowledge and forbearance. He is the Commander of the Faithful whom no one can equal in rank among his predecessors or successors.”

References to the Above Ahadees:

1) Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal in his Musnad and Mir Seyyed Ali Hamadani Shafi’i in Mawaddati’l-Qurba towards the end of the fourth Mawadda

2) Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal in Musnad, Ibn Maghazili Faqih Shafi’i in Manaqib and Tha’labi in his Tafsir (commentary)

3) Abu Qasim Husain Bin Muhammad (Raghib Ispahani) in Mahadhiratu’l-Udaba wa Muhawaratu’sh-Shu’ara wa’l-Balagha (printed in Amira-e-Shazafiyya, Seyyed Husain Afandi, 1326 A.H.), part II, page 213

4) Mir Seyyed Ali Hamadani in Mawaddatu’l-Qurba, at the beginning of the sixth Mawadda, narrates from the second Caliph, Umar Bin Khattab, that when the Prophet established the relationship of brotherhood among the companions

5) In the same Mawadda, he quotes a hadith from Anas bin Malik, which I have mentioned earlier.

6) Muhammad Bin Ganji Shafi’i quotes a hadith from Abu Dharr Ghifari in his book, Kifayatu’t-Talib,

7) Baihaqi, Khatib Khawarizmi, and Ibn Maghazili Shafi’i write in their Manaqib

8) Imam Abu Abdu’r-Rahman Nisa’i, one of the Imams of the Six Books of Traditions, narrates in detail from Ibn Abbas the virtues of Ali in connection with hadith 23 in Khasa’isu’l-Alawi.

9) There is the “Hadith of Creation,” which has been narrated in different ways. Imam Bin Ahmad Ibn Hanbal in his Musnad, Mir Seyyed Ali Hamadani in Mawaddatu’l-Qurba, Ibn Maghazili Shafi’i in Manaqib, and Dailami in Firdaus

10) Hafiz Abu Ja’far Muhammad Bin Jarir Tabari (d.310 A.H.) writes in his Kitabu’l-Wilaya

11) Sheikh Sulayman Balkhi in Yanabiu’l-Mawadda

12) Abu Mu’ayyid Muwafiqu’d-Din, the best orator of Khawarizm, in his Faza’il of the Commander of the Faithful, printed in 1313 A.H., Chapter XIX, page 240.

Conclusion 2:
From the above Ahadees we conclude that Hazrat Ali (a.s.) was the brother of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) his vicegerent, his successor, his helper, payer of his debts, hire of his knowledge, commander of the believers, leader of the bright faced people, one whose utterance is truth, one whose command is supreme, one who was created from the same light as the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), bearer of the knowledge of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), pillar of faith and the guardian of Islam and the most obedient to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and to Allah (s.w.t.), and Allah (s.w.t.)’s proof over the entire creation. The one who obeys Ali (a.s.) would be delivered and the one who disobeys him would perish. Allah (s.w.t.)’s mercy is on the one who obeys him and His curse is on the one who disobeys him.

Status of Hazrat Hasan (a.s.)  and Hazrat Hussain (a.sw.) the grand children of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.)

1)“Al-Hasan and al-Husain are the chiefs of the youth of Paradise and Fatimah is the chief of their women.”

2) “Husain is from me and I am from Husain.”

3)The Prophet (PBUH) looked toward Ali, Hasan, Husain, and Fatimah (AS), and then said:
“I am in war with those who will fight you, and in peace with those who are peaceful to you.”

4)“He who loves al-Hasan and al-Husain, loved me, and he who makes them angry has made me angry.”

References for the above Ahadees:

1) Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, p660, on the authority of Abu Sa’id and Hudhayfa,  Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 62,82, v3, pp 3,64, v5, p391

2) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v4, p172

3) Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, p699, Sunan Ibn Majah, v1, p52

4) Sunan Ibn Majah, - al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, from Abu Hurairah - Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, as quited in: - al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami, Ch. 11, section 3, p292

 Conclusion 3:
Hazrat Hasan (a.s.) and Hazrat Hussain (a.s.) are the grandchildren of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), they are the leaders of the youths of paradise, are from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.). The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) is at peace with those who are peaceful to them and is angry and at war with those who make them angry and are at war with them.

The House Of Shehzadi FATEMA ZEHRA (SA)

كتاب الطرف للسيد علي بن طاووس نقلا من كتاب الوصية للشيخ عيسى بن المستفاد الضرير، عن موسى بن جعفر، عن أبيه (عليهما السلام) قال: لما حضرت رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) الوفاة دعا الانصار وقال … ألا إن فاطمة بابها بابي وبيتها بيتي، فمن هتكه فقد هتك حجاب الله "، قال عيسى: فبكى أبو الحسن (عليه السلام) طويلا، وقطع بقية كلامه  وقال: هتك والله حجاب الله، هتك والله حجاب الله، هتك والله حجاب الله يا امه صلوات الله عليها

From" Kitab al-Turf" of Sayed ibn Taoos quoting from Kitab al-Wassiyah of Shaikh Isa bin al-Mustafaad al-Zareer from Imam Musa bin Jafar al-Kazim (as) from his Father (as):"When Prophet Mohammad (saww) was about to die, He called the Ansaar's and said, ... "Indeed the door of Fatema (sa) is My door, and Her house is My house. So whoever disgraces it has disgraced the Hijaab (veil/covering) of Allah (swt)."

The narrator Isa then says, "Abu al-Hasan Imam Kazim (as) then cried for long and cut of rest of his speech and said, "By Allah (swt) the Hijaab of Allah (swt) was disgraced, By Allah (swt) the Hijaab of Allah (swt) was disgraced, By Allah (swt) the Hijaab of Allah (swt) was disgraced, O My Mother (sa)..."

[Source: Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 22, Pg. 476-477]


Status of Umar (la):

Lineage of Umar:

A slave boy Nufail had seen Sahak a slave girl in the grazing field, he fancied her and seduced her into having a sexual intercourse with him,

“Nufail coupled with Sahak and as a result Sahak became pregnant with al-Khattab (the father of Umar). After she had given birth to the boy (al-Khattab the father of Umar), she left him around one of the nearby rubbish sites at night out of fear.

Subsequently, the boy was picked up by an old Jewish lady named Janazah and was raised by her. When al-Khattab grew up, he became a woodcutter. While he used to be out cutting wood Sahak would check up on him while hiding. However, one day Khattab saw her bottom despicably revealed, while not knowing who she was he coupled with her.(ie al-Khattab the father of Umar had sexual intercourse with his own mother)

"As a result, Sahak became pregnant with Hantama (al-khattabs illegitimate daughter). When she had the girl, she left her near a rubbish site in Makkah. The girl was later picked up by Hisham ibn Mughira and raised by him.

When she had grown up, al-Khattab fancied her as he used to often visit Hisham. As a result, al-Khattab asked for her hand in marriage from Hisham. Hisham married Hantama to Khattab  and they had Umar."

Thus al-khattab who him self was an illegitimate child had sexual intercourse with his mother out of which was born Hantama who was al- khattabs sister as well as his illegitimate daughter. Later al-khattab had sex with this illegitimate daughter to produce Umar. Thus Umars mother was infact his sister as well as his cousin granny.

Confused  aren’t you ?????????????  Read again.

Abu Hanifa called words from umar (la) as words of Shaitan.

Abu al-Fadl told me, Muslim b. Ibrahim told us, Abdulwarith b. Saed told us, he said: Saed told us, he said: “I sat with Abu Hanifa in Mecca and he mentioned something and a man said to him: Umar b. al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated so and so, Abu Hanifa said: that is the saying of the devil, and another one said to him what does he think about narration from Allah’s prophet (s) : “The cupper and cupped have broken their fast”, he (Abu Hanifa) said: this is a saj (rhyme), so I got angry and said: this is a gathering to which I will not return and I went and left it”.

Abdullah b. Ahmad b. Hanbal, “as-Sunnah”, v.1, p.227, №403, Research: Muhammad Saed as-Salim al-Qahtani

Umar Changed the laws of religion:

Let us see the testimony of Ibn Abbas that Umar changed the Islamic Shar'ia by introducing a new law:

Abu al-Sahba' said to Ibn 'Abbas: Enlighten us with your information whether the three divorces (pronounced at one and the same time) were not treated as one during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr. He said: It was in fact so, but when during the caliphate of 'Umar (Allah be pleased with him) people began to pronounce divorce frequently, he allowed them to do so (to treat pronouncements of three divorces in a single breath as one).
Sahih Muslim, Book 009, Number 3493

Conclusion 4:
Thus we conclude that Umar was a person with an illegitimate birth and also with an illegitimate lineage. His words are considered by his followers as the words of Shaitan and was the one who made changes in religion.

Conclusion 5:
Thus we come to know that in this episode there were two parties the first party consisted of Hazrat Fatema (s.a.), Hazrat Ali (a.s.), Hazrat Hasan (a.s.) and Hazrat Hussain (a.s.).

These were those people who were from amongst the leaders of the youths and leaders of the women of paradise, those who would be the first to enter paradise, those who were the bearers of the knowledge of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), his helpers, payers of his debts, pillars of faith, guardian of Islam, proof of Allah (s.w.t.) over his entire creation, most obedient to Allah (s.w.t.) and the one who were created of the same light as the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.). Obedience to them means obedience to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), and pleasing them means pleasing the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.). Peace with them means peace with the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and war with them means war with the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and war with the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) means war with Allah (s.w.t.).

The second party consisted of Umar (la) and his companions who was of illegitimate birth and unlawful lineage, whose words were the words of Shaitan and who had made changes in Islam.

Thus we conclude that one of the parties was the party of Allah (s.w.t.) and the other was the party of Shaitan.

The Event:

The Sunnis first of all have the approach of straight away denying the event, and when cornered say that the sources are not authentic and hence unreliable. Let us take the bull straight by its horns, and quote few references from authentic sunni sources.

First Reference: al Imama wa al Siyasa, pages 18-30, Dhikr Bayya Abu Bakr, by Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Muslim bin Qutaybah

"When news reached Abu Bakr that the people had gathered in the house of 'Ali and were refusing to give bayya, he sent Hadhrath Umar in their direction. Umar called out to Akraan who was in the house of 'Ali, but he refused to come out. Umar then said: 'I swear by He who controls the life of Umar, if you people do not come out of the house I shall set fire to it, and everyone inside shall perish.

 The people said 'Abu'l Hafs (Umar), Fatima (daughter of Rasulullah (s)) is also in this house'. Umar replied, 'I do not care about this, people should leave the house of 'Ali and give bayya'. 'Ali replied I have sworn that I shall not set foot outside my home until I have completed compiling the Qur'an.'

Sayyida Fatima arrived at the door and said: 'I have no association with those individuals that acted in such a manner as to abandon the funeral of Rasulullah (s) (ie Abu Bakr, Umar and co), and on this matter (leadership) they decided themselves (ie stole the khilafat), they did not even so much as consult us. They also took that which was rightfully ours (Fadak).

Umar then left and he began to dispute with Abu Bakr, 'Do not leave (in peace) those that are refusing to give bayya'. Abu Bakr then sent his servant Qunfaaz to summon 'Ali. Qunfaaz reached 'Ali and said 'The Khalifa of Rasulullah (s) is summoning you'. 'Ali replied (mocking this new title of Abu Bakr) 'You have gone against the words of Rasulullah (s)'. Qunfaaz relayed these words to Abu Bakr, upon hearing this he (Abu Bakr) spent a considerable amount of time weeping. Despite his sending his Servant, 'Ali still did not come.

Then Hadhrath Umar accompanied by a group, arrived at the house of Fatima and began to bang on the door. When Fatima heard their voices she proclaimed loudly:
'O people, after Rasulullah (s), the son of Khattab..'

When the people heard Fatima's voice and her anguish they left in grief weeping, fearing that their hearts would be torn apart… Only Umar and some others remained, the rest returned to their homes. They removed 'Ali from his home by force and brought him before Abu Bakr, and said 'Give him bayya'. Umar said:'By Allah, who alone is worthy of worship, I shall otherwise strike off your neck'.
'Ali replied:

'Would you kill a Slave of Allah (swt) and the brother of the Prophet?'
Umar replied:

'I accept that to you are a Slave of Allah, but not that you are the brother of the Prophet (ie he accuses Ali (as) of lying)'.

Abu Bakr remained silent, and Umar said:
'Why are you not demanding the bayya from him?'
Abu Bakr replied 'As long as Fatima is by his side, I shall not pressure him'.

Then 'Ali went to the grave of Rasulullah, embraced it crying aloud 'Your Ummah now considers me to be weak and they wish to murder me'. Meanwhile Umar said to Abu Bakr 'Accompany me to see Fatima as we have incurred her anger'.

They both wanted to see Fatima and so they approached 'Ali, who took them to see her. He ['Ali] sat them down but Sayyida Fatima turned her face away from them. They both conveyed salaam to Fatima but she did not reply. Hadhrath Abu Bakr then said 'Beloved daughter of Rasulullah (s) I love you more than my own daughters, and I cannot tolerate the fact that I remained alive on the day that your father had died. I know your exalted rank and status, but I did not uphold your claim for possessions as Rasulullah had stated 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqa (to be used for charity)'.

Fatima said 'If I remind the two of you about a hadith that you are aware of, will you then act in accordance with it?'
The two said 'Yes, do tell us'.


She said 'I want you to swear by Allah if you can testify to hearing this hadith:
"Fatima's happiness is my happiness and her anger is my anger. Whoever has maintained friendship with Fatima had maintained friendship with me, whoever upsets her, upsets me".
Both confirmed hearing this hadith from Rasulullah(s). Sayyida Fatima then said: I testify before Allah (swt) and his Angels that you (Abu Bakr and Umar) have upset me, you did not keep me happy and I shall complain to Rasulullah (s) about this when I see him.

Abu Bakr then said 'I seek protection from Allah's anger and your (the Prophet (saws)'s) anger'. At that moment tears filled Abu Bakr's eyes and Sayyida Fatima said:
'I shall curse you in every prayer.'

Abu Bakr left the house hysterical and screamed at the crowd of people that had gathered outside:
'You people have it (so) easy and go to your beds in peace with your wives at night, whilst you have engulfed me in a terrible crisis (of conscience). I do not need your bayya, revoke the bayya that has been given to me.'
The people said 'Khalifa of Rasulullah (s) the Khilafat cannot work without you at the helm'.

Second Reference: • Tareekh Abul Fida Urdu translation by Maulana Karrem'ud Deen al Hanafi pages 177-179, by Abu al-Fida 'Imad al-Din Isma'il b. 'Umar

Hence Abu Sufian refused to give the Baya'at to Abu Bakr. Then Abu Bakr sent Umar bin Khattab with the objective that those 'people gathered in the house of Fatima and Ali come out, and that if anyone objects to coming out then you should fight them'. Hadrath Umar approached with fire in his hands to set the house ablaze. At this point Hadhrath Fatima approached and said 'Where are you going, Ibn Khattab? Do you wish to set my home on fire? Umar said 'Give bayya to 'Abu Bakr and enter into that which the majority of the Ummah has agreed to."

Third Reference:   al-Aqdul Fareed by Ibn Abd Rabbah al-Malik,

"Those that were opposed to the bayya of Abu Bakr were 'Ali, Abbas, Zubayr and Sa'd bin Ubada, amongst whom 'Ali and Abbas were sitting in the house of Fatima. At that time Abu Bakr sent Umar with the order 'that you remove those gathered in the house of Fatima, and if they refuse to come out then kill them'. Umar brought fire to the door and Fatima said 'Ibn Khattab have you arrived in order to set my home on fire?'. Umar replied 'I have come with the intention that you people give bayya to Abu Bakr as others have done".

There are many reference which could be quoted from authentic sunni books but to keep it short we quote only the above three.

Conclusion 6:

1. Abubakar(la) sent Umar(la) to the house of Hazrat Ali (a.s.) to secure their bayyah, and to kill them if they refused.
2.Umar(la) was very angry at that moment
3.He was so angry that he threatened to burn down the House of Hazrat Ali (a.s.) with all its inhabitants if the people failed to come out.
4. Umar (la) was carrying fire in his hands.
5.      Umar (la) didn’t care that the daughter of the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) was in the house and he intended to burn her alive.
6.      Abubakar (lal), Umar (la) and party had not attended the funeral of the Holy Prophet (s.a.)
7.      They had usurped the khilafat.
8.      They had usurped the right of the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.).
9.      Umar (la) persuaded abubakar (la) to take further action. And sent his slave Qunfuz (lal) to call Hazrat Ali (a.s.)
10.  Abubakar (la) and party had gone against the orders of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.)
11.  When taunted by Hazrat Ali (a.s.) about his new acquired title abubakar (la) began to cry knowing that he was wrong.
12.  Umar (la) once again went to the House of Hazrat Ali (a.s.) and banged on the door, telling the people to come out and threatened them once again.
13.  Umar (la) and party dragged Hazrat Ali (as) forcibly to the presence of abubakar (la) and forcibly tried to extract allegiance from him.
14.  Abubakar (la) and Umar(la) threatened to kill Hazrat Ali (as).
15.  Abubakar (la) Umar(la) and party accused Hazrat Ali (as) of lying.
16.  Hazrat Ali (as) complained about their behavior to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.)
17.  Abubakar (la) and Umar (la) went to seek pardon of Janabe Fatema (s.a.) as they had angered her.
18.  They converyed their salams to which the daughter of the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) did not reply. (It should be noted that  in Islam giving an answer of salam is compulsory except ansawering a disbeliever.)
19.  Abubakar(la) and umar(la) had upset the daughter of the Holy Prophet and she was not happy with them.
20.  The daughter of the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) used to curse abubakar (la) and umar (la) in every prayers.
21.  Abubakr (la) became hysterical on hearing the curse of the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and revoked his allegiance.

The daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) suffered a miscarriage due to the actions of umar (la).

Reference 1: Sharh Kushaiji pae 407

Abubakar (la) sent umar(la) when Hazrat Ali (as) had refused to give bayya to abubakar(la) umar(la) went with fire and this caused the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.)  distress as a result of which she suffered amiscarriage.

Reference 2: Abdul Kareem Shahrastani in abubakar(la) Milal wa Nihal volume  page 77

The nizameeya believe that umar(la) struck the stomach of the daughter of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) that resulted in her losing the child in her womb. They also believe umar(la) had threatened to set fire to the house, including those inside, this included Hazrat Ali (as), the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), Hasan, Husayn and others.

Reference3: Hanafi scholar abubakar(la) MUhaddith Shah Abdul Haqq Dehlavi in MUrujj abubakar(la) Nubuwwa Chapter 4 writes.

Allah (s.w.t.) gave the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and abubakar(la) the following five children, Hasan, Husayn, zeyneb, Umme kalthum and Mohsin. Who was martyred following the Ummah’s oppression , this illness and pain led to the death of the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.).

Analysis:
I request the readers to honestly tell that did the House Hold of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) deserve such type of treatment, as meted out to them by umar (la) , abubakar (la) and party. Was the daughter of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) happy with their treatment. Would the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) be happy at what was done with his progeny immediately after his demise.

Now do these people who misbehaved with people who were amongst the people of paradise, who were the bearer of the knowledge of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), his helpers, the payers of his debts, pillars of faith, guardian of Islam, proof of Allah (s.w.t.) over his entire creation, most obedient to Allah (s.w.t.) and the one who were created of the same light as the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.). Obedience to whom means obedience to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.), and pleasing whom means pleasing the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.). Peace with whom  meant peace with the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and war with whom meant war with the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and war with the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) meant war with Allah (s.w.t.). deserved to be called  even human beings.

Final Conclusion

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and his progeny were the best of Allah (s.w.t.)’s creation and umar(la) and abubakar(la) who opposed them, misbehaved with them and even threatened to burn them alive were the worst of the creation.

Documentary Proofs:

Below I give proofs from authentic Sunni books:





Islam asks you to provide two evidences we have provided scanned pages from three books  to prove our point.

2 comments:

  1. abu bakr (la) & umar (la) per laanat besumaar !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only lanat beshumar but beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar beshumar lanat

      Delete